Director of Quality-Heavy Fabrication Manufacturing Industry. Location: Wisconsin. Position #321
· A leading heavy manufacturing organization which designs and manufactures a standard range of products while offering manufacturing services to OEM clients.
· An established and growing manufacturer with more than 50 years’ experience in their field of heavy fabrication manufacturing including welding, painting, and assembly operations.
· Headquartered in Wisconsin with a sister manufacturing facility in Texas.
· This is a high-visibility and high impact position which will contribute to the growth and bottom-line performance of the organization by focusing on high level projects and initiatives to drive organizational operational excellence.
· Reporting directly to the President, this opportunity will provide the successful executive an opportunity to drive Company-wide quality initiatives and operational excellence programs.
· Responsible for championing and providing leadership on quality improvement and operational excellence initiatives while partnering with all functions within the organization.
· At least 10 years of experience in the quality management field within a heavy fabrication manufacturing setting including weld, paint and assembly operations.
· At least 5 years’ experience applying lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles. Six Sigma Black Belt certification is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or technical field is required. A Master’s degree in a technical field or MBA is highly desirable.
· Extensive knowledge of steel fabrication, welding, paint and assembly operations.
· Hands on, roll up your sleeves work style.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client’s requirements we will contact you immediately.
Send resumes and inquiries to Cliff Rusnak at firstname.lastname@example.org.