• Rockline Industries is one of the world’s largest consumer product producers of wet wipes and coffee filters.
• You want to share your quality expertise in developing and implementing systems around performance of materials, manufacturing processes, and products.
• You want to be noticed. This is high visibility, high impact position that makes contributions every day.
• You want to be part of a top-notch Global Quality Assurance team where your efforts will be respected and valued to ensure first-time-right performance.
• You enjoy working cross functionally, especially with our Global Product Development team, to determine critical material, packaging, product, and process characteristics; their limits; testing methods; and needed manufacturing controls.
• You want the chance to learn and grow as you lead continuous improvement projects resulting in-best-in class product quality.
Sounds like a great opportunity, right? As we understand that searching for employment can be a sensitive process, please be assured that your interest in this position will be kept confidential. We have a few requirements….
• Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required or a combination of education and related experience.
• 2+ years of hands-on Quality experience/exposure with FDA regulated products is required.
• ASQ technical certification (CQE, CSSBB, CSSGB) is preferred.
Founded in 1976, Rockline is a family owned and privately held company who partners with recognized companies in the healthcare industry and professional markets. Rockline helps make busy lives a little easier! From coffee filters to a wide variety of wet wipe products, you will find our quality products in all retail channels, hospitals, restaurants, and offices throughout the world. We have manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin; New Jersey; Arkansas; Redditch, England; and South China.
Please visit our website at www.rocklineind.com or contact Barb Hamann, Talent Scout/Recruiter at (920)451-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reviewing our posting. If this position is for you, we look forward to your application! If this position is not for you, please feel free to share within your network of friends!