Job Title: Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Manager
This is a high profile position within our Client’s Lean Center of Excellence (CoE), reporting to a Senior Manager or Director.
The CoE is responsible for designing and executing our Client’s efforts around continuous improvement. Getting direction from the President of Consumer Banking, as well as from the Lean Council led by the Chief Operating Officer.
The Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Manager is responsible for leading and executing Lean Six Sigma (LSS) initiatives by engaging with senior leaders across the enterprise to identify and scope Lean-related business challenges, conduct fact-based analyses and problem solving, and develop actionable recommendations to drive business impact through improvements in cost, customer experience, and demand management.
The manager concurrently leads 1-2 project teams of 2-5 colleagues from the Lean CoE and is responsible for managing their workload, work stream assignments, and overall engagement. In addition, the manager has 1-3 direct reports and responsible for their development.
- Ensure the timely delivery of project results that meet or exceed agreed-upon metrics or goals
- Structures identified business challenges logically
- Mentor Project Managers on Lean Six Sigma and general project management skills
- Act as a key driver for change within the business units aligned to supporting project execution and toll-gating and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business Lean Six Sigma transformation
- Conduct in-depth analyses (when required), including data collection, data analyses, and synthesis of data to generate key insights for projects or Lean deployment strategies
- Develop presentations for senior management to facilitate discussions on project or program progress, results and assistance needed from them
- Generate insights based on tools including (but not limited to) customer interviews, desk research, discussions with Lean experts, focus groups, and surveys
- Ensure disciplined, data-driven, well-documented approaches to improving end-to-end operational performance led by voice of the customer
- Quantify impact of projects on financials, productivity, customer experience and compliance
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Provides hands-on leadership to Project Managers and Associates
- Builds a strong team and develops them to their full potential
- Recognize when there are obstacles preventing others from achieving their goals and readily intervenes and finds resourceful ways to remove them
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification (e.g., green belt, black belt, master black belt, or other)
- At least 7 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma or related continuous improvement areas
- Experience in change management, stakeholder management, and influencing people without authority
- Experience in managing Lean Six Sigma projects and driving results
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and organization skills;
- Ability to communication with all levels of staff, management, and senior leadership
- Proven ability to work in ambiguity
- Highly motivated to take ownership and drive initiatives with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams of 3 or more high performing individuals
- Capacity to think strategically and innovatively
Director – Talent Acquisition
DivHN Integration Inc.
(847) 882-0585 x 251
(224) 704-1708 (Direct) / (312) 371-3553 (M)