Lead Auditor ISO 9001 – Midwest
LEAD AUDITOR ISO 9001 – MIDWEST
CONTRACT LEAD AUDITORS – MIDWEST (Location preference is IL, WI, or IN)
DQS Inc. is a leading global business providing independent management system assessments and certifications to clients across all industries. The organization continues to expand its global presence with more than 60 offices in 40 countries which enable the auditing of over 45,000 sites yearly. Our team of industry-leading experts provides value added services that help clients improve their business process which ultimately helps to improve the bottom line.
Our company has immediate openings and is seeking Contract Lead Auditors for ISO 9001 in the Midwest Region. Working closely with your scheduler you will visit client locations and perform the audit as specified.
- The candidate will have a successful work history, strong interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent written and oral communication capabilities. Ability to work in a virtual home based environment.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for standard assessments.
- Must be able to assess customer needs, meet quality standards for services and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Work independently and project a professional image appropriate to the work environment.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications.
- Critical thinking skills using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to concerns.
- Experience with management systems, 2nd and 3rd party certifications, ISO-9000 processes and/or previous certification auditing/assessment skills highly desired.
- Excellent communication and follow-through skills.
- Extensive travel.
- RAB approved 40-hour ISO 9001 training course with exam, auditors will have passed the Lead Auditor course.
- 4-Year College Degree and 5+ years of Auditing Experience.
DQS offers competitive daily rates with expenses paid weekly.
DQS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Qualified candidates, please apply at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=uldqs#