Lead Auditor ISO14001- Midwest
** Contract Lead Auditors needed in Midwest **
ISO 14001/18001/RC Certified Contract Lead Auditors
DQS Inc., a leading global independent business service organization delivering assurance to customers with standards-based solutions has immediate openings for qualified contract ISO 14001/18001/RC Lead Auditors.
- The candidate will have a successful work history, strong interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent written and oral communication capabilities. Ability to work in a virtual home based environment and travel within US
- Knowledge of EMS principles and methods for standard assessments.
- Must be able to assess customer needs, meet quality standards for services and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Work independently and project a professional image appropriate to the work environment.
- Critical thinking skills using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to concerns.
- Experience with quality management systems, 2nd and/or 3rd party certifications, 14001/18001/RC auditing/assessments.
- Excellent communication and follow-through skills.
- Pass the RAB, IRCA approved 36-hour ISO 9000, 14001, and OHSAS 18001 EMS training course with exam or Exemplar global competency based Lead certificate.
- 2 or 4-Year College Degree and/or 5+ years of Auditing Experience.
- Extensive travel is required.
DQS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Qualified candidates, please apply at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=uldqs#