· 4 year Bachelor degree in Engineering; additional BA degree highly desirable, MBA a plus.
· 7 to 10 years of experience in Quality Engineering, Quality Management Systems with 3 year work experience as a Quality Manager or equivalent required.
· Six Sigma Green Belt certification or equivalent required, Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
· Certified ISO9001 Lead Auditor required, ISO/TS16949 Lead Auditor certification preferred.
· Minimum 3 years implementing quality systems in a manufacturing & design environment.
· A solid understanding of component manufacturing, assembly, and sound manufacturing & engineering practices is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience in leading and applying effective organizational change management techniques.
· Professionalism & integrity to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization and a strong business ethics are required.
· Hands-on and results oriented with a strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to lead and train others in Quality & QMS principals and tool use.
· International work experience required.
· Ability to travel on average up to 30% (initially this could be closer to 50%), both domestically and internationally.