March General Meeting 🗓 🗺
From your program chair – James Persaud
My Fellow members,
Thank you for attending our February general meeting. It was very interactive and interesting; just ask those who attended. We learned about CQ and Attribute agreement analysis. See our website for the presentations. You are making a difference. The Chicago section of ASQ general meeting is being attended by more of our members. Thanks for showing your appreciation for what we bring to you. Looking forward to seeing many more of our members at the upcoming event. We have a plant tour.
Please, look at our Program schedule for 2018 and plan for it. Check it out at http://asqchicago.org/programs/calendar/
Our March meeting will be a plant tour. Yes, we were able to find an organization willing to accommodate our Quality professionals.
March meeting/Plant tour – March 14, 2018
This will be real interesting. We will be able to observe/learn – there are a variety of manufacturing process to see
Place – G&W Electric Company
305 W. Crossroads Pkwy.
Bolingbrook, IL. 60440
Time – 6.00pm
We can only make this year’s program a success with your participation. What is needed of you again this year is:
- Register early
- Schedule time for the meetings
- Attend the meetings
- Bring your boss, a coworker, a friend a colleague to the meetings
- Network at the meeting
Share your ideas and thoughts; your feedback is critical to us improving what we do. Volunteer to help on the Leadership committee (board). You may also send your ideas, suggestions, comments or wanting to help, to me
Looking forward to meeting you at our meetings.
Bring someone along.
Meet, greet, eat and network.
MARCH meeting/plant tour details:
G&W Electric Company
5:30pm-6:00pm Check in.
6.30pm safety presentation –
7:00pm- main Tour/presentation.
Cost – Registration with payment $20. (Box sandwiches)
G&W Electric Company
305 W. Crossroads Pkwy
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- Enter in the middle of the building, near the flagpoles. There is visitor parking in the front.
- Everyone will need to sign in and get a visitor badge upon entry. They will also watch a safety video.
- We will congregate in Westinghouse Training Room
- Safety glasses will be provided. Steel toe shoes are not necessary; however, we cannot allow open toe/open back shoes in the plant
- We will view fabrication, welding, assembly, electrical testing, and molding.
Vice Chair Program
Registration is Closed