Pro QC Jr. Technical Supervisor, Pro QC International, McHenry, IL
Pro QC International
Job Title: Junior Technical Supervisor
Location: McHenry, IL 60050
Hours: FT Monday through Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Health Benefits (Benefits provided after 3 month probation period)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicates to Account Managers about the feasibility of a service according to availability.
- Estimates man-days to assign for a service job. Provides this information to Account Managers for quotation purposes.
- Verifies factory measuring / testing capabilities to ensure that product inspection / test can be performed.
- Ensures that measuring equipment are under valid calibration at the time of inspection.
- Develops Inspection Checklists.
- Prepares work for jobs and makes sure that the inspector and/or auditor understands and has all technical documents needed to perform the service.
- Keeps frequent communication with inspectors on site to make sure of the implementation of inspection at factory side.
- Reviews inspection reports for accuracy and completeness, and assures that all input data to be viewed by the client is complete, not ambiguous, and meets the clients’ needs to make prompt decisions.
- Monitors on site quality performance of inspectors and auditors according to defined schedule.
- Investigates the root cause of quality issues, and implements defined corrective actions.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline that is closely related.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office – Desire experience in one or more statistical programs utilized by the company – Experience w/ Photoshop is preferable.
- Possesses demonstrated experience in some of the following areas such as plastic injection molding, electrical and pneumatic hand tools, Bicycles and exercise equipment, electrical and electronic products and various consumer products.
- Ability to read blueprints and technical documents related to industries listed above
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of international standards applied to evaluate product conformity: UL, ISO, CSA, CE, etc.
- Good command in theory and practice of sampling plans, particularly ANSI Z1.4.
- Organized, good verbal and written communication skills, proven leadership and ability to work well with others, ability to work independently, systematic problem solver, etc.
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Contact: email@example.com Jennifer Stepniowski, MBA, CMQ/OE, ASQ Fellow Regional Director, North America | Pro QC International
- Cell: +1-813-428-3277 – Office: 1+813-252-4770