Quality Engineer Positions (Sr. QE, QE, QE Specialist), Warsaw IN
Sr and Quality Engineers – Warsaw IN – 1 year contract
Range – $50 – $70 per hour but negotiable
Job Description: Job Summary
Responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. Interacts with many different functional departments, suppliers, and experts outside Zimmer to implement Zimmer Quality goals.
- Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for Zimmer products and processes.
- Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Collects and analyzes data for gauge and product evaluation.
- Identifies critical personnel, gauges, procedures, and materials needed for the completion of new products.
- Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products to Zimmer.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
- Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
- Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the company.
- Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of blueprint reading and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, basic understanding of QSR/ISO regulations, design assurance, FMEA, and product testing methods, and are able to use optical comparators and CMMs.
Education/ Experience Requirements
B.S. in engineering or an alternative Bachelor’s degree program with certification as a quality engineer (e.g. CQE) plus 3 years experience in a Quality Engineering role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) preferred.
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Technical Staffing Associates (TSA)
Main: 877-825-7350 x. 5935