Quality Inspector Location: Chicago, Illinois – U.S.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Performs dimensional and visual inspection of parts, assemblies and final products.
• Completes first article inspection, forging layouts and in-process verifications
• Maintain records of inspection and prepares list of defects
• Responsible for receiving inspection
• Assist with supplier reviews
• Assist in review of PPAP packages when necessary
• Measure and inspect parts using hand gauges and CMM’s
• Completes process and product audits
• Adheres to company Environmental, Health and Safety Rules
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years’ experience in a machine/manufacturing environment
• Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of shop mathematics
• Able to read blue prints and use calipers, micrometers, comparator, CMM, and height gauge
• Able to work within a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
NO OUTSIDE PHONE CALLS OR SOLICITATIONS ACCEPTED OR RETURNED.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.axletech.com/en/company/careers/chicago-illinois-us/quality-inspector